- Press Windows Key + R to open the Run dialog.
- Type "regedit" (without the quotes,) and press OK.
- Navigate to: HKEY_CURRENT_USER -> Software -> Policies -> Microsoft -> Windows
- If Windows folder already contains an Explorer folder, click on it. Otherwise, right-click on the Windows folder. Under New, click "Key". Type "Explorer", and press Enter. Then click on the newly created Exporer folder.
- In the right pane, right-click in the white space. Under New, click "DWORD (32-bit) Value".
- Enter "NoWindowMinimizingShortcuts" as the name, and press Enter.
- Double click on the newly created "NoWindowMinimizingShortcuts" entry.
- Set Value data to "1", and press OK.
- And you're done! You may need to log out and back in or reboot for the changes to take affect.
If you are modifying the schema of a table and receive the following error when attempting to save those changes, this work-around is for you:
"Saving changes is not permitted. The changes you have made require the following tables to be dropped and re-created. You have either made changes to a table that can't be re-created or enabled the option Prevent saving changes that require the table to be re-created."Read the rest of this entry »
I've recently been handling the resolution of infections on several different web sites, and came across a set of infections today which I found quite interesting.Read the rest of this entry »